Address: #25, 2nd Floor, 86-D, 6 Rd., RWP
Phone: (92) 51 4848-975 | 0332 252-1-252
“Executive Education” is what enables professionals to add value to their assets and outshine in a highly competitive business environment”.
The mission of MBT-Consortium under Financial Training & Professional Education segment is to empower executive learners to advance or change their careers, learn a new skill, or gain personal satisfaction. MBT-Consortium strives to fulfill this mission by providing breadth and depth of courseware, applicable technology, and a wide array of flexible services aimed at the needs of the learner. Programs not only teach current marketplace skills, but also present liberal arts offerings and develop critical thinking, writing, and mathematical abilities. The mission is supported by an admissions policy that allows students with appropriate prior education to enroll in programs without regard to race, religion, gender, age, color, national origin, or physical disability.
We have achieved an outstanding record in consultation during the past few years.
Our Executive-Students’ Support Team is here to help them to choose their preferred courses in Pakistan and abroad Colleges, Universities and Professional institutions.
Our Mission is to:
- Help students (and working executives) and provides information about best Academic and Professional education in Pakistan and abroad
- Nurture talent and encourage personal achievement.
- Help them to keep a balance with its diverse and rapidly changing Pakistani and global environment
Our Vision is to:
- Produce highest quality and assist students in the top Universities and Colleges in Pakistan and abroad.
- Make students aware of highest academic standards, drawing in creative and innovative ideas.
- Transfer the knowledge of Pakistani education to our clients.
- Help to exploit the places to visit in and around Pakistan and abroad.
- Excel in the personal achievements of students, supported by the College/University.
- Encouraging success, treating all other members of community with respect and courtesy.